wydane przez firmę Ecommerce Service Company s.r.o.,
z siedzibą przy ul. Benadova 19, 040 22 Košice, zarejestrowanej w Rejestrze Handlowym
Sądu Okręgowego Košice I., sekcja: Sro, wpis nr 48783/V, ID: 53 045 416, Republika Słowacka
1. These terms and conditions govern the conditions of business cooperation between Ecommerce Service Company Ltd., with its registered office at Benadova 19, 040 22 Košice, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Košice, section: Sro, insert no. 48783/V, ID: 53 045 416, Slovak Republic, and the Customer in the creation and operation of the software solution of an electronic store, enabling the sale of products or services (hereinafter referred to as the 'e-shop').
2. The term 'Contractor,' as used in these terms and conditions, refers to the business company Ecommerce Service Company Ltd., with its registered office at Benadova 19, 040 22 Košice, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Košice, section: Sro, insert no. 48783/V, ID: 53 045 416, Slovak Republic.
3. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term 'Customer' refers to a legal entity or natural person - entrepreneur, who is interested in creating an e-shop and intends to operate the e-shop for the purpose of selling products and services through the e-shop.
4. The Customer is obliged to express their consent to these Terms and Conditions in a demonstrable manner.
5. These Terms and Conditions consist of three parts:
6. These Terms and Conditions are valid and effective from 01.05.2020.
7. The Contractor reserves the right to change these terms and conditions in the same way as they were published.
(zawarta na podstawie § 508 Kodeksu Handlowego, Ustawa nr 513/1991 z dnia 20 grudnia 1991 r. o działalności gospodarczej (Kodeks handlowy), § 40 i następne Ustawy nr 618/2003 z dnia 22 lipca 2003 r. o prawie autorskim i prawach pokrewnych)
1. This license agreement is concluded through one or more means of distance communication without the simultaneous physical presence of the seller and the consumer, particularly by using a website and electronic mail.
2. The subject of this agreement is the agreement of the contracting parties on:
The Contractor and the holder of derivative copyrights related to the e-shop is the business company Ecommerce Service Company Ltd., with its registered office at Benadova 19, 040 22 Košice, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Košice, section: Sro, insert no. 48783/V, ID: 53 045 416, Slovak Republic.
4. The Customer is a natural or legal person who concludes this License Agreement through means of distance communication by confirming a binding order on the Contractor's website, where the Customer also expresses consent to the content of this Agreement and consent to the processing of personal data, if such consent is required by generally binding legal regulations.
Subject of the Agreement
1. Based on this Agreement, the Contractor undertakes:
2. The Contractor also undertakes, after creating the work as its author according to Article II.1 of this Agreement, to grant the Client a license and permission to use the work, which includes the operation of an e-shop. The content of the license allows the Client to use the created e-shop exclusively for the purpose for which it was created, i.e., for its operation.
3. The Contractor declares that the e-shop was created by his own creative intellectual activity as a single work, and all exclusive copyright rights to the work belong to Ecommerce Service Company s.r.o., with its registered office at Benadova 19, 040 22 Košice, registered with the Commercial Register of the District Court Košice I, section: Sro, entry no. 48783/V, IČO: 53 045 416.
4. The delivery of the work by the Contractor under this Agreement does not include the source code and source graphic files of the work.
Consent to Use the Work
1. The Contractor grants the Client an exclusive license to use the created and modified e-shop.
2. The license under this agreement does not entitle the Client to any other use of the e-shop, other than as specified in this agreement or as stipulated by applicable laws.
3. Based on this agreement, the Client is authorized to display, launch, or otherwise use the e-shop in accordance with its intended purpose.
4. The Client is not allowed to enable third-party use of the e-shop without prior written consent from the Contractor, except in cases where the third party provides operational needs for the Client.
5. The third party referred to is an employee or business partner of the Client, authorized by the Client to use the e-shop in a defined manner on the Client's behalf and at the Client's expense.
6. The Contractor grants a non-exclusive license to use the created and modified e-shop without territorial or temporal restrictions and for the entire duration of the Contractor's property and copyright rights to the work.
Price of the Work
1. For granting the right to use the Work to the extent specified in Art. II of this agreement, the Contractor is entitled to a one-time agreed price, as stated in a binding order.
2. The total price of the work includes:
3. The total price of the work does not include:
4. Based on the Client's order, the Contractor undertakes to provide additional services according to the currently valid price list, including but not limited to:
5. The Client bears all costs related to the use of the Work under this Agreement.
6. As part of the Client's commitment based on a binding order, there are mandatory items (specified in Article IV, section 3, point a and point i) and optional items (specified in Article IV, section 4).
7. The Client expressly agrees that the Contractor will provide the mandatory items for a fee during the term of this Agreement, acknowledging that the prices of these services may change based on the current price list of their providers. The prices of these services are also stated in the binding order at the time of concluding this Agreement, as well as in the current price list. The Client also agrees to provide and enable complete access (full, respectively, unrestricted access) to the existing data of the e-shop to the Contractor for internal purposes during the term of this License Agreement, using the analytical web service Google Analytics (hereinafter referred to as "Google Analytics"). In case such access is not provided or there is no connection between the e-shop and Google Analytics, the Contractor will create it, and the Client will be provided with access to this data.
8. The Client acknowledges that the Contractor is entitled to temporarily interrupt the provision of services if the Client fails to pay the fees related to the operation of the e-shop (e.g., hosting fee, domain fee, or SSL certificate fee).
9. After the expiry of an additional period for payment of any due obligations of the Client, the Contractor is entitled to completely stop providing services related to the operation of the e-shop, rendering the Client's e-shop non-functional. The Client loses access to it, and in this case, the Contractor is entitled and obliged to destroy the obtained data and protect them from loss, theft, or misuse.
10. After the expiry of an additional period for payment of any due obligations of the Client, the License Agreement is terminated.
11. The Client acknowledges that the Contractor is entitled to place a link to the Client's e-shop on its website. Likewise, the Contractor is entitled to include a link in the footer of the Client's e-shop to its own website and use visual elements of the Client's e-shop to promote its services.
12. The Client acknowledges that the Contractor is authorized to include a link to the Client's e-shop on the Contractor's website. Additionally, on the completed e-shop of the Client, the Contractor is authorized to include a link in the footer section (hereinafter referred to as the "footer") to their own website and also use visual elements of the Client's e-shop for promoting their services.
Procedure for Concluding the Agreement in Electronic Form.
1. The contracting parties express their consent to conclude this Agreement in electronic form through the order form in the administration interface (hereinafter referred to as "backend") of the trial version (hereinafter referred to as the "demo version") of the e-shop.
2. The Client expresses consent to the terms of this license agreement by submitting a binding order according to the chronological sequence of individual steps specified on the Contractor's e-shop page. The Agreement is considered concluded upon completion of the order, expressing consent to the terms of this License Agreement, and payment of the deposit for the work at the specified amount based on the issued and delivered electronic deposit invoice.
3. The amount of the deposit is 50% of the order value, unless otherwise agreed.
4. The Contractor undertakes to provide the Client with free access to the demo version of the e-shop for a period determined by the Contractor before concluding this Agreement.
5. The order for the purpose of concluding the Agreement can be placed no later than the last day of free access.
6. After submitting the Order, the Contractor will send the Client an electronic confirmation of the acceptance of the Order, including its recapitulation and an electronic deposit invoice.
7. After the conclusion of the Agreement, the Contractor is obliged to create the work and fulfill its obligations according to the content of the order and this Agreement.
8. After the payment of the deposit invoice, the Contractor is obliged to start preparing and creating the customized e-shop in the following stages:
9. The testing phase of the e-shop operation usually lasts for 14 business days. The Contractor reserves the right to extend the testing period if necessary, and the Client will be informed about this change by email. After the end of the testing phase, the Contractor informs the Client electronically that the e-shop is ready for regular operation and sends the Client the final invoice.
10. As part of preparing the e-shop for regular operation, the Contractor ensures:
11. The Contractor is entitled and obliged to ensure the start of regular operation of the e-shop only after the Client pays the agreed price based on the issued and delivered final electronic invoice by the Contractor.
12. The Contractor is obliged to provide the Client with all documents, possible rights, information, and access that enable the Client to properly use and control the e-shop.
Termination of the Contract.
1. The Contractor is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract if it discovers that incorrect, incomplete, or false information regarding the Client was provided or given during communication, or if there is a threat of damage to the Contractor due to the behavior of the person with whom the Contractor communicated (e.g., fraudulent conduct). It is also entitled to terminate for the following reasons:
2. The Contractor has the right to be reimbursed for purposefully incurred expenses included in the advance payment and expended up to the moment of termination of the Contract. The paid advance is considered non-refundable.
3. The Client is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract from the conclusion of the contract until the delivery of access rights without claiming a refund of the advance payment. Neither the Client nor the Contractor is entitled to assign the claim arising from their mutual relations to a third party.
Protection of Rights.
1. The work (e-shop) that is the subject of this Contract is subject to copyright protection under a specific legal regulation.
2. To protect the Contractor's rights, the e-shop must not be shared, lent, or sublicensed without the prior consent of the Contractor.
3. The Client acknowledges that for the protection of rights, the e-shop or its individual parts must not be modified, processed, or changed in any way, except to the extent expressly permitted by copyright law or this Contract, nor should the e-shop or its parts be included in the Client's or any third party's own products in any way.
4. The Client has the right to obtain ongoing free updates of the provided e-shop, provided that the Contractor has completed the respective update and published information about it on krol.shop/version. The Client hereby acknowledges that the installation of updates will be performed automatically and is necessary for the optimal operation of the provided e-shop.
5. The Client acknowledges that the Contractor bears no responsibility for the non-functionality of the e-shop on the Client's side if the Client uses outdated or illegal software or insufficiently powerful hardware necessary for the proper display and functionality of the e-shop.
6. The Contractor bears no responsibility for the business activities of the Client and the scope or nature of products or services that the Client will offer through the e-shop. The Client is fully responsible for the compliance of its activities and activities carried out through the e-shop with the Constitution of the Slovak Republic, generally binding legal regulations, and other binding legal regulations applicable to its activities.
7. The Client acknowledges that in the event of any violation of legal regulations in the sale of products or services, the Contractor is entitled to suspend the provision of contractual performance and terminate the License Agreement or submit a request to the relevant authority to verify the compliance of the Client's activities with generally binding legal regulations.
Final and Special Provisions.
1. The conclusion of this Contract in electronic form does not exclude the possibility for the contracting parties to agree on its conclusion by another method, provided that their expressions of will are sufficiently clear, definite, and understandable, and from these expressions of will, the content of their mutual rights and obligations concerning the subject of this Contract will be evident.
2. Delivery of individual documents is made to the email addresses provided by the Client in the order, or by another verifiable method, and by the Contractor on the krol.shop/contact page.
3. For the delivery of electronic messages addressed to the Client, it applies that if the Contractor does not receive an error message about the impossibility of delivering the message (email or SMS) to the provided email address or telephone number of the Client (mobile), this message (email or SMS) is considered delivered on the next day after its sending, unless mandatory legal regulations provide otherwise.
4. For the delivery of electronic messages (email) addressed to the Contractor, an electronic document is considered undelivered until its receipt is confirmed by the Contractor to the Client in a follow-up email message.
5. The conclusion of this Contract in electronic form does not exclude a deviating agreement on the conditions of this License Agreement, if the contracting parties agree on its amendment. Any change in the conditions of this License Agreement must be mutually confirmed in a verifiable manner by both contracting parties.
6. The contracting parties declare that they have properly acquainted themselves with the content and conditions of this License Agreement, agree with it, and are aware of the legal claims of both parties arising from its violation, especially the entitlement to compensation for damages.
7. Any changes to the content of this License Agreement are made by the Contractor by publishing it on the website krol.shop/terms-and-conditions
8. This License Agreement forms a part of the Contractor's Terms and Conditions.
9. The rights and obligations arising from this License Agreement are governed by the legal order of the Slovak Republic, as well as international treaties and agreements to which the Slovak Republic is bound.
10. For any disputes arising from legal relations between the Client and the Contractor, the local and subject-matter jurisdiction of courts in the Slovak Republic shall apply.
WARUNKI KORZYSTANIA Z WERSJI PRÓBNEJ E-SKLEPU
1. The trial version (hereinafter referred to as the 'demo version') of the e-shop is intended solely for the purpose of testing and presentation with a designated time and content limitation.
2. During the trial operation of the demo version, it is not possible to use it for the sale of products or services or for any other commercial use.
3. The demo version of the e-shop is free of charge.
4. The demo version of the e-shop may have limited functionality during its operation compared to the regular operation of the e-shop based on a proper order.
Activation of the demo version of the e-shop
1. Interested parties can obtain free access to the demo version of the e-shop in the form of limited access rights to its functionality, based on their request on the krol.shop website.
Operational limitations of the demo version of the e-shop
1. The operational period of the demo version of the e-shop begins on the day of the first login based on the granted access rights.
2. The operator of the demo version is entitled to deny access to the demo version of the e-shop to interested parties at any time if it is concluded that the interested party is using the e-shop or its settings in a manner that is contrary to the nature and purpose of the trial operation, and this fact will be communicated to the interested party via email.
3. The interested party will be notified of the expiration of the free trial period of the demo version of the e-shop, along with the option of placing a binding order, before the trial period expires.
4. The use and operation of the demo version of the e-shop are subject to the principles and rules stated in the Terms and Conditions and the license agreement.
WARUNKI OCHRONY I PRZETWARZANIA DANYCH OSOBOWYCH PODCZAS DZIAŁANIA E-SKLEPU
1. The Customer acknowledges that a functional personal data protection system in accordance with Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts is a condition for launching and operating the e-shop.
2. The Contractor is the technical and system operator of the e-shop, who, based on a separate agreement with the Customer, processes personal data of clients (hereinafter referred to as 'data subjects') of the e-shop as an intermediary.
3. The Contractor, in the position of an intermediary (as defined in the Act on Personal Data Protection), processes personal data of clients that are necessary for ordering products or services through the e-shop.
4. Before the regular operation of the e-shop is launched, the Contractor and the Customer are obliged to conclude a separate written contract on entrusting the intermediary with the processing of personal data in accordance with § 8 of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection.
5. The Contractor, as the intermediary, processes personal data of data subjects for the purpose of ensuring activities necessary for the operation of the e-shop according to the content of the Agreement. For this purpose, the Customer, as the operator (as defined in the Act on Personal Data Protection), requested the intermediary to process personal data of data subjects, and the Contractor, as the intermediary, agreed to it under the conditions specified in the separate contract.
6. The intermediary is authorized to start processing personal data on behalf of the operator no later than on the day of launching the regular operation of the e-shop.
7. The information system in which personal data will be processed by the intermediary under this contract is an information system designed for ordering products and services of data subjects of the Customer's e-shop.
8. The operator entrusts the intermediary to process personal data of data subjects to the following extent (unless the separate contract specifies otherwise):
9. The intermediary is obliged to comply with Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts when processing personal data.
10. The intermediary is obliged to inform all its authorized persons in accordance with § 21 of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
11. The intermediary will process personal data in its own premises, on its own computing facilities, and by its own authorized personnel, unless otherwise agreed in this contract (especially if processed through a subcontractor). Personal data will be provided by the operator to the intermediary personally in paper form on a medium signed by the operator or by email if necessary.
12. The intermediary is authorized to process personal data in accordance with this article through subcontractors, who provide certain subcontracting services for the purpose of technical support of e-shop operation. The list of subcontractors for the purpose of fulfilling this contract will be provided by the intermediary to the operator upon request.
13. Personal data of data subjects will be processed by the intermediary exclusively for the duration of the License Agreement or for the duration of providing technical support for the e-shop or for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of data processing. Immediately after the purpose of personal data processing is achieved, the intermediary is obliged to ensure the destruction of personal data of data subjects in accordance with the law on personal data protection.
14. Within the scope of the authorization under the separate contract, the intermediary is entitled to perform the following operations with personal data in the information system mentioned above – it may: